Solved

WooCommerce referral code integrate with klaviyo

• 3 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hey! đź‘‹I'm looking to integrate a referral code in my post-purchase email flow. Where customers can give 10$ to a friend and when the friend makes a purchase with this code, the customer also receives a 10$ discount. Is there any WooCommerce plugin I can use that allows me to make these emails in klavio.

icon

Best answer by Kat Mofokeng 3 April 2024, 17:49

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hey @Siddique2020 

I would suggest using the ReferralCandy plugin. This would allow you to setup up this type of referral system. This integration allows you to pass information directly from ReferralCandy to Klaviyo, which can help you better execute your referral program and email marketing.  After setting up your post-purchase email flow on Klaviyo, you can turn off the ReferralCandy emails that you intend to send from Klaviyo.

I also recommend reaching out to the support teams of both Klaviyo and ReferralCandy for more specific guidance on setting up this specific post-purchase email flow. They should be able to provide the most accurate information on how to best implement it.

The community is always here to help where we can so let us know if you have any more questions.