Solved

Wrong link

• 1 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

Hi everyone!

So, something really strange happened to me when creating an abandoned cart flow. I’m testing a shopify dummy account so I can set up different triggers and see if they work correctly.

The links to “complete your purchase” and the “return to your cart button work” well. they do redirect me to the checkout page. but the Item and the item image redirect me to my personal portfolio lol.

I don’t remember at any point writing that link in Klaviyo. But well, how do i change that? or should i redo the flow again and see if this keeps happening.

Maybe at some point I added that somewhere but i don’t know where to erase that info so it stops redirecting to my portfolio.

any ideas?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by retention 1 August 2023, 22:25

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @bruno98 

Welcome to the community and congrats on your first post!

When you are in the template editor, can you click on the text block with the link to checkout and take a screenshot of how the link is setup? Just want to make sure the link is correct before advising you to change it. 

Badge +3

Hey @stephen.trumble 

Thanks for your reply. Do you mean this?

Here’s the full link address “{{ organization.url|trim_slash }}/products/{{ item.product.handle }}”

I hope this is what you meant.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

Jumping in here for @stephen.trumble , but the {{ organization.url … }} variable is the URL you set in your Klaviyo Settings → Account → Organization → Website URL.

Looks like this:

So if you update that, it should point to the proper website URL for your products.

Badge +3

@retention thanks a lot for the help. yes, that was the problem.