Solved

How to Get First Purchase date?

• 10 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi, I want to make a first purchase anniversary flow. But I don’t know how to collect first purchase date as a profile property. anyone can guide me?

icon

Best answer by David To 10 June 2022, 17:28

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Voldeye,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

The most common method people use to collect a first purchase anniversary date as a profile property is through a combination of a conditional split and update profile property step in a post-purchase flow. Alternatively, you could also manually import this profile property into Klaviyo from your historical ecommerce data.

Both of these methods have been thoroughly discussed in some of our Community posts which I’ve linked below:

An important thing you’ll want to keep in mind is ensuring you’ve formatted your date-property correctly as mentioned in our Acceptable Date and Timestamp Formats for Profile and Event Properties document. Incorrectly passing this event could cause some corruption in the data type from being seen instead at a text type which wouldn’t trigger a date-triggered flow. I explained a bit on this common mistake in the post below:

I hope this helps!

David