Solved

Why isn't Klaviyo tracking conversions?

• 12 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I recently created a discount for my abandon cart flow.

In Shopify I can see that 2 discounts have been applied and in Analytics I saw that at least one conversion has been attributed to Klaviyo.

I was not able to find any conversion data directly in Klaviyo to confirm this besides the “Total Revenue” section.

I have tested all events including purchases and they are reporting just fine so I was wondering what the best way to troubleshoot this.

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 13 June 2022, 18:02

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @dten11112

Welcome to the Community! Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

Revenue reporting and reporting tools in general has everything to do with attribution models in your Klaviyo account. When reporting on campaign and flow data, any Klaviyo message events (e.g., opens, clicks, etc.) are determined by the attribution window, and in some cases, send dates of that specific message. More specifically, events are bundled based on when the email or SMS message was sent, and not when the event itself occurred.

I would recommend investigating what your attribution window is as this will also directly indicate how conversions are calculated, such as messages in your flows. It should be noted however, that it does appear that you only have your Browse Abandonment flow live or in manual mode, an Abandon Cart Flow is different, explained more in our documentation. 

Finally, I’d recommend checking these Community threads to gain more insight!

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

@dten11112 it might be nothing but just to be sure, on the top right corner on the dashboard have you selected the placed order metric? If this is on any other metric the information shown might be incorrect.

Omar

Polaris Growth

Badge +1

Wow that was a easy fix. . . Thanks😂