icon

Best answer by gmartu 27 March 2024, 09:16

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hello @Salomé ,

Welcome to the Klaviyo community!

Regarding your question, on Looker Studio you can connect all that are Google owned products for free, Klaviyo not being one of them needs to be connected with a dedicated connector.

There are a number of connectors including supermetrics, porter metrics, powermyanalytics and others that bridge data passes.

Obviously each of these has different costs, I suggest you visit their pages and compare relative costs.

I hope I have given you some help!

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I can't bring up the Klaviyo metrics on Looker Studio

Hi @Salomé - the way our Users connect Klaviyo to Looker Studio is to run one of our automated reports designed for Klaviyo. This delivers the data on to a Google Spreadsheet that refreshes at regular intervals. You can use this sheet as a data source that shows on Looker (we’re happy to build one for you too). 

Check out Klaviyo automations here. Use the filters on the left to find Klaviyo reports.

Check out Looker dashboards built with Airboxr here. This is a sales dashboard, but we can help you create for Klaviyo email performance too. 

Badge +2

Hi @gmartu, thanks for your response.

I'm already connected to supermetrics but the data isn't coming up. Do you have any information about this? Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @Salomé ,

it's an atypical situation, can I ask you if:
- You don't get the data (and so it just doesn't enter on looker studio)
- You have the data but it just doesn't show up when you enter it on the page

If it is the last case it can be multiple factors, maybe with some screens I can give you some guidance as far as possible.