Skip to main content
Solved

Abandoned Cart link woocommerce

• 3 June 2024
  • 7 replies

I saw so many links from people I want to understand which link is working and when people click in my email template back to checkout to buy they redirecting to the checkout with their cart and details already filled Im so confused and Ill be happy to know which link is correct to put to archive my goal thank you very much in advance :)

this is the links I found in forums:
{{ organization.url }}cart?wck_rebuild_cart={{ event.extra.CartRebuildKey }}
{{ organization.url|trim_slash }}/cart?wck_rebuild_cart={{ event.extra.CartRebuildKey }}
{{ organization.url|trim_slash }}/checkout
{{ event.extra.checkout_url|default:'' }}

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +59

Hi @deans100, welcome to the community!

If you have the latest update of the official Klaviyo WooCommerce/Wordpress Plugin, you should use this one:

{{ organization.url|trim_slash }}/cart?wck_rebuild_cart={{ event.extra.CartRebuildKey }}

You can see it reference in the documentation:

This not only brings users back to the Checkout page, but also “rebuilds” the items in the cart from the link if they are clicking from a different device/browser.  

For example, if someone shops from their mobile phone and starts a checkout (but doesn’t complete the purchase), and receives the email from another device (like their laptop or home computer), when they click the link it will “rebuild” their cart on the new browser/device to continue where they left off.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

For understanding which link works best in your Klaviyo email template for redirecting users to their pre-filled checkout page, you should use the link that rebuilds the cart. The correct format to use is:

This ensures that users can continue their checkout process seamlessly, even if they switch devices​

Badge +1

The links arent redirect to cart? I want people will back to the checkout not cart

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hey @deans100 

Thanks for clarifying.

If you want to ensure your Klaviyo email redirects users to their pre-filled checkout page seamlessly, you should use the following link format:

{{ organization.url|trim_slash }}/checkout?wck_rebuild_cart={{ event.extra.CartRebuildKey }}

This way, even if they switch devices, they can continue right where they left off in the checkout process. Give it a try and let me know how it works out!

Badge +1

Button isnt clickable I tried to click from the mail but nothings happends this is the URL i used
{{ organization.url|trim_slash }}/checkout?wck_rebuild_cart={{ event.extra.CartRebuildKey }}

Badge +1

this is my domain if needed https://www.dareordare.co.il/

Badge +1

this is working great: {{ organization.url|trim_slash }}/cart?wck_rebuild_cart={{ event.extra.CartRebuildKey }}

but when I replace /cart without checkout it isnt wroking its saying me no items in the cart

hoping someone already solved this issue