Solved

Abandoned Cart Shopify Bundles

• 28 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge
  • Contributor I
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I have a problem with my abandoned cart flow.

To introduce: I have a website where I sell single items but also bundles (boxes where I sell 6 individual products with a dedicated offer).
I created these bundle product pages via the Shopify “Bundles” application.
In my "Abandoned cart" flow the problem is that I cannot display the bundle product alone in my email with the associated price. This brings me back the 6 articles with a dedicated photo + dedicated price.
When I click on "Preview & test" to try to find the line of code corresponding to my bundle I find nothing.
Here are the parameters I specified:

Abandoned cart image display : 

Link adress => {{ event.extra.checkout_url|default:'' }}

Abandoned cart text display : 

{{ items.presentment_title|default:'' }} {{ items.presentment_variant_title|default:'' }}
Quantité : {{ items.quantity|default:''|floatformat:0 }}
Prix : {% currency_format items.price|default:'' %} {% currency_format items.compare_at_price|default:'' %}

Thanks in advancing !

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 29 February 2024, 17:41

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Ed69

Thanks for this question! Happy to help! 

Bundle products can be interesting sometimes! If the bundle products are displaying as individual products vs as one, that leads me to believe that the Checkout Started event is recording the products as separate line items. To change this, you’ll need to reach out to Shopify support to modify how the bundle is pushed through as event data, so that it is pushed through as one bundle vs individual items as Klaviyo only reflects the data brought in from your integration, not change it. 

This similar thread below dealt with a user who had a bundle displaying all the individual products as well, however, they wanted to show only half of the items.

Hope this helps clarify things! 

-Taylor