Solved

Add Special-Discount, Bulk-Discount and Original price in flow

• 12 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello,

I'm not sure if this article is already responding my question, but I don't think so:

For my abandoned cart flow I'm showing my customers a preview of their cart (with a dynamic table). After one intent I'm also generating them a discount code coupon with Klaviyo (my store is on Shopify). Now, in my follow-up email, I want to show them again their cart, but this time with the comparison price with their discount. Sometimes I also have bulk offers in my store, which already have a comparison price.

How can I show them now the comarison price of my bulk offers, but also a comparison price with their individual discount (that in case of a bulk offer which also got a special discount they have two crossed-out prices and the new price with discount, and in case of a standard product they just have one crossed-out price and the new price with discount)?

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 18 December 2023, 22:42

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @techboutique

Thanks for asking your question with us and welcome to the Community!

Yes, this Community thread you linked would be good to add into your product block as it will first show a discounted price of any on sale bulk items in their cart to show the new price. This documentation will share more on the subject.

However, if you want an additional line to show the discounted items from your coupon, regardless of whether the bulk items are discounted to begin with, I believe we would just follow up with another piece of code that would multiply your item price by __% (whatever % off your discount offers).

Let me check back with my team to confirm! 

Thank you for participating in the Community!

-Taylor