Solved

Adding Multiple Line Items of Purchased Items for Post Purchase Sequence

• 16 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello everyone… Looking for some help here. 

I am currently trying to build a template for my post purchase sequence flow. It will basically say, as a rudimentary example. 

Thank you! Your PRODUCT 1, PRODUCT 2, etc. will arrive soon. 

When I copy the variable {{ event.Items|default:'' }}

it returns [‘PRODUCT 1, PRODUCT 2’] 

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to remove the brackets and apostrophes… 

I also attempted to build If statements based on # of line items to then display {{ event.Items.0|default:'' }} which properly returns PRODUCT 1 without any bracket or apostrophe. 

Alternatively, if there is simply a way to string together the n value in this variable {{ event.Items.0|default:'' }} to go from 0-10 or whatever my max n number of items can be, that would be ideal… Thank you in advanced!

icon

Best answer by Kevin_NesisLabs 18 January 2024, 16:53

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Kevin_NesisLabs

Welcome to the Community! Sorry to hear you’re having such a frustrating experience!

Do you mind sharing if this is for our native out of the box Post purchase flow with your integration’s purchase metric or is this a custom event as the trigger?

I wonder if any of our Champions would want to lend a helping hand? @Ashley I.@retention @In the Inbox ? 

-Taylor 

Badge

Hello! No worries at all. 

I was able to figure out a workaround → I created a dynamic table with blocks that call out rows for the data. That works fine. I think the frustration is the UI gets quite buggy when working with the syntax and debugging. i.e. working in a for loop and the start and end both disappear in the text editor and cannot be deleted. So I continuously need to delete out my text box and make a new sections each time I test...

This is a built from scratch flow.

My workaround is working and will do fine. I am now just looking to see if there is a way to utilize {{ event.item }} to simply return the list of names of each item in a string.