Solved

An error has occurred and unable to upload the image. Please try again.

• 28 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

When I try and upload images, in the same way i have in the past, I keep getting an “An error has occurred and unable to upload the image. Please try again.” error. I get an error when I try and lodge a ticket. and if i try and make other changes, i get an error “Something Went Wrong, Unsaved changes will be discarded. Refresh the page to return to the editor.”

what has happened? i have tried multiple internet connections which all work flawlessly for everything else.

it also wont let me start a new campaign. when i click the button nothing happens. 

basically, i can’t do anything

i tried to upgrade my account… but when i click to update it just stays infinitely loading and never actually doing anything. 

this isnt an internet connection issue. 

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 28 October 2022, 19:38

View original

4 replies

Badge +1

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @kraycharles and welcome back to the Community!

I see that you’re experiencing errors when trying to upload images or create support tickets. I understand that you’ve already tried different internet connections, but would be willing to attempt the following steps to rule out other browser-related issues?

These errors can often indicate browser caching or plug-in issues, and performing these steps will help rule that out.

Let me know if this helps, and if not, we can progress from there.

Thanks for being a Community member!

-Brian

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Tips to fix-

Clear your browser cache. Before you attempt any other solutions, clear your browser cache. 
Rename the file and retry. Another easy solution is to ensure that your file's name does not contain any special characters. 
Switch browsers. 
Deactivate plugins. 
Check your theme. 
Increase your PHP memory limit. 
Check your PHP version.

This may help you,

Rachel Gomez

hey @kraycharles ,

Did you manage to solve this?  We struggle the exact same issue. 
I have tried all the suggestions listed in other responses to your question but to no avail. I appears to be a conflict with our network environment as when in a different wifi network it works fine, including if hot spotting to a mobile phone (our current work-aroud) .  Disabling the firewall didnt fix it either.  Ive also found files do upload consistently if less than 280kb.
Klaviyo is the only site we have issues with (in a office of 20 people performing many different tasks). 
Id be keen to know if you cracked it, or if anyone else has any further suggestions as to what the issue may be. 
cheers,
roly