Solved

Any way I can Insert my website into the template?

• 10 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi, I have a new update on my website and I want to inform this to all my customer.

icon

Best answer by David To 10 July 2021, 15:43

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Puppipop,

Sounds like you have some great news in store!

To inform your customers of this new update, the easiest way to reach your contacts would be through a one-time campaign send. Campaign sends are great to inform your customers and subscribers of news, updates, product launches, etc. 

I would suggest taking a look at the following articles Klaviyo offers on highlight the various methods and settings eligible to you when sending a campaign:

I hope this helps!

David

Userlevel 5
Badge +34

Hi @Puppipop,

I 100% agree with @david.to’s recommendation to send this communication through a one-time email campaign!

In addition to sending a campaign, you have the option of using Klaviyo signup forms on your website to make announcements. This is helpful so that if someone is not on your mailing list (they wouldn’t receive the email campaign) but does go to your website, they see a form popup making them aware of the exciting news! We have many prebuilt forms to choose from in our form library which you can access from your account. You can filter in the library by form goals so that you can see the announcement specific forms!

Have a nice weekend!

Julie