Solved

Ask costumers for NPS rating

• 25 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi there, 

we want to make a NPS rating and want to email it to our customers (those with email opt-in and those without) - it’s all GDPR-compliant.

I’m looking for some examples of other campaigns like this because I’m trying to figure out how to phrase the “unsubscribe link”.

Also how do I track people who don’t want to receive any more polls? I can’t just unsubscribe then when they’ve never been subscribed before.

Did anyone else send polls like this?

Thanks and regards

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 26 January 2024, 15:40

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @lwiesing

Welcome to the Community! Happy to help!

I would check out this similar question by a peer who asked users to rate their emails between 1-5 stars. I think this could be a great way to get NPS score in a similar way, which would be having a customer click a button and the NPS score is then added to their profile.

Do you mind sharing how emailing people who haven’t opted in to receive marketing are GDPR compliant? I would recommend checking out our documentation on how to collect GDPR-compliant consent because GDPR requires informed and freely given consent before you send marketing emails to a contact. 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

@lwiesing we do this for our clients! @Akers Digital - do you want to provide some insights on the best way you have done this?