Solved

Banner with text blurry

• 24 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

Hey, 
New to Klayvio and I need to know why my banners in PNG are blurry when added to the email templates. Even when viewed as an email.

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 1 March 2022, 20:56

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @rhys morrow 

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community for help!

Can you share a little more information? Are you talking about a header/link bar? Is the image in the header blurry or is it everything including link text? What kind of device and web browser are you viewing the email template on? A screenshot of what you are seeing and the header/link bar settings would be helpful in troubleshooting what the problem might be.

Badge +3

Hey there. 

So it is the banners we are adding. I have attached a screen shot of what I am talking about. Even the picture is slightly blurry but the OG is sharp.

The blurryness In question is the red text and some the the black. 

Can you let me know the best spec to upload at so they look sharp in the emails?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @rhys morrow 

Sorry for my delayed response, I was out of office. With the template editor the total width is 600px. So it making your images to upload into the editor you should make sure they are 600px or less. If you are using two columns each image should be 300px wide, three columns would be 200px wide for each image so on and so forth. Give that a try and see if it helps clarify your images more!