Solved

Can I use Dynamic images depending on the segment users are in?

• 25 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +5

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to create a dynamic template with dynamic texts and images depending on 2 segments:

• General
  • Club members

I want to show one banner if a person is part of the club and a different banner if someone is part of my general audience.

I think the dynamic images are new in the editor but I don’t understand how to display texts and images depending on the segment users are in.

Have someone ever tried it? Can you explain the logic?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 28 February 2022, 17:12

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @almamedina

Welcome to the Community! We’re so happy you’re here! 

Whenever you want to display dynamic features, essentially you will need to find the find the variable that will pull in certain images or information to automatically populate correctly for the users. Normally you would pull the variable from the event data if it’s event-triggered upload it or call it out if it’s an attached property to your subscribers profiles, as mentioned in the document you linked. I would suggest suggest Using Show/Hide Blocks in your template, however, you cannot use this feature when it comes to segments. Do you mind sharing more about who these Club Members are in your segment? Do they have a certain, distinguishable property attached to their profile that signifies that they are a ‘Club Member’ besides being in a segment? 

Looking forward to working this out together!

-Taylor ​