It keeps showing me this massage.

icon

Best answer by Jakub 27 February 2023, 16:02

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @ellsoll12 

Welcome to the community, thank for the question.

What ecommerce integration you have? Did you check integration tab is everything ok there?

Badge +1

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Shopify.

And it shows that everything is connected.

It shows green check mark that the integration is enabled.

And i know that everything is ok because I'v already set a pop up banner and emblem subscription fill in ny site.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @ellsoll12,

It seems as some integration sync error, for me many times help to disable and reenable integration in Klaviyo. You can also verify that synchronization work properly by checking most recent event in integration section.

But also check this documentation site with troubleshooting for shopify integration: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403927899291-Troubleshooting-your-Shopify-integration

Badge +1

I have already disable and reenable integration in Klaviyo.

All looks perfect but still it doesn’t let me create a coupon.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @ellsoll12 

You want to create a dynamic coupon? Because if you need static one maybe easier will be just create it in Shopify and use it in you emails campaigns/flows?

One thing come across my mind is maybe you are using some kind of firewall that interfere the connection?

Maybe someone else had similar problem if not maybe try to reach to Support (via top right corner button)

Badge +1

Hi.

I want static code and yes I created coupon in Shopify, but if the code is in Shopify and they get the code from Klaviyo subscription form, I can’t limit it for customers use.

Why is that? Because if a customer sign through Klaviyo form, he is getting sign to Klaviyo profiles list and not Shopify profiles list.

Please help me. 🙏🏻

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @ellsoll12,

Yes you can limit on Shopify side: one use per customer, or you can set up a limit how many time coupon can be used overall

Also if you have problem with that this customer is not synced with Shopify you can also adjust it in your integration tab so all customers that will sign in via Klaviyo form will be also visible in Shopify.