Skip to main content
Solved

Custom Button to Start Checkout with Subscription Product

• 3 July 2024
  • 2 replies

I currently have a replenishment reminder flow that lets people who ordered a one-time product know that they are going to run out 7 days before they’re on empty. I have a custom button in that flow email that automatically adds whatever one time product they’re running out of to checkout. Here is the button that adds the one time product to checkout: {{ organization.url|trim_slash }}/cart/{{ event.extra.line_items.0.variant_id|default:'' }}:{{ event.extra.line_items.0.current_quantity|default:'' }}

I want a second button that says subscribe now below ‘never run out!’ and I would like that button to add the subscription product (only) to checkout. Can someone please help me with what the link for that button would be? I am on Shopify checkout and I use recharge for subscriptions. 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @supplementmarketing1

Welcome to the Community! Happy to help! 

Do you mind clarifying if you have the event data available in your email for the subscription version of the product in your email? I know you have the one-time version of the product available, I want to confirm if this data is present because that will help us determine if this is possible.

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Badge

Here is all the data I see in the event preview, so no, I don’t think there would be a scenario where a non-recharge order would have subscription product data. Even though we are on shopify checkout and don’t have separate products for subscriptions.