Solved

Custom Font not displaying in preview emails

• 21 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Good afternoon

I need some support around my custom font. I have installed onto the new editor and it is displaying correct in build and in preview. Then once I send, it is changing back to the fallback font. I have checked this within the iPhone outlook app, iPhone mail app and Apple mail on mac. All of which should be able to display custom fonts. I have tried manually setting text as my custom font and have also set up each of my headings in styles to my custom font, with the same issues, the test email shows the fall back font. 

My font is currently hosted on my shopify store and I haven't added any custom code into klaviyo. 

Any thoughts?

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by Dov 21 April 2022, 20:17

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @HighTide,

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Can you confirm that you have enabled Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) by setting the Access-Control-Allow-Origin header to *, so the font can be accessed by your recipients inboxes? You can learn more about CORS using that link.

More information on public facing asset links in Shopify can be found here and here.

Badge

Hi there,

I am having exactly the same issue as mentioned above. I have installed my fonts using the new editor. The fonts are being hosted on Shopify, however the fonts appear from within the EDITOR section but when I go to PREVIEW the email - the fonts are reverting back to the default? So I am not even making it past the PREVIEW to test and send?

Is there something I am missing?

Thanks,

Sarah