Solved

Custom Product Feed – variants not possible?

• 9 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi :-) I searched the problem without any luck. Hoping some of you has a solution you would like to share with me and my team. 

Background of the issue: 

– We have a fashion webshop where we sell cloth = we have master products with multiple variants attached.

– We use Magento 2. But the integration stopped adding our new products. Klaviyo support says it is because we have to many products >.< I asked if it would help to delete a big junk of the products, but the answer was no. Not sure why. 

The solution according to Klaviyo support is: Custom Product Feed.

The issue: 
The person i chatted with from Klaviyo says that the Custom Product Feed can’t handle multiple variants. So can this really be true? And if yes, what is your workarounds?

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 10 January 2024, 03:20

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @lykkebylykke

Welcome to the Community! Happy to help!

If you are looking to make a custom feed with variants, you can utilize our V3 catalog endpoints to create and manage variants. It should be noted that this will require additional assistance from a developer. If you do not have one on your team, feel free to consult with one of our partners

Hope this helps!

-Taylor 

Badge +1

Hi @Taylor Tarpley, Thank you for your answer :-)

Please tell me if there is any limitations to this solution? We around 90000 variants, but it seems that there is an limitation here?

“Returns a maximum of 100 variants per request.”

Also, how would this affect flows like back in stock and price drop? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @lykkebylykke

I will confirm with the editor team and be back with an update.

Thank you for your patience!

-Taylor