Solved

Customize product block size stop clipping

• 13 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi there,

We are having a problem with Product Blocks constantly getting clipped because there is a huge amount of HTML/css behind them which significantly adds to the size clipping limit in email clients.

2 Questions:

1. Is there a roadmap to optimize the product block code to reduce the code size?
  2. Is there a roadmap to allow custom code for product blocks? I know there are hacks for custom product blocks but my users really need to be able to use the visual product selector

Thanks

icon

Best answer by David To 13 January 2022, 20:53

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Paqna,

Great questions!

I’m not aware of any roadmapping specifically dedicated to optimize the coding used to enable the product block within our templates. That said, I am aware that our team is consistently working towards improving out editor functionalities especially with the introduction of our new editor and would love to hear more about this feedback! I’ll share your points to our Product Team responsible for our template editors. 

If you were using the editor, you can also submit additional feedback notes directly to our team from the question mark “?” button on the bottom right corner!

Thanks for being a part of the Klaviyo Community!

David

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Thanks for the reply @David To . I’ll have more of a play with it and submit direct feedback via the editor.