Solved

Deactivate a unique discount code?

Badge +2

We have a welcome flow setup that provides a unique discount code to new subscribers. Is there any way to deactivate one of these unique codes? When I go into shopify and search the code I want to deactivate, it cannot find it as they are done in bulk?

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 2 May 2023, 04:55

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @caitmcswny

Thanks for sharing your question with us!

Do you mind sharing the goal of deactivating one specific unique code? All of the unique codes sent to customers in Klaviyo is actually generated in Shopify so the exact code would be located in your Discounts tab of Shopify admin page and you would need to navigate there to deactivate it. While there is a Shopify help article on how to manually deactivate discounts in Shopify, there isn’t one specifically pertaining to deleting one single code.

Alternatively, you can place a test order and actually use the specific code you want to disable. This will apply/use the code and customer should not be able to use it once you've applied it to your test order.

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Badge +1

I also have this question! I need to find a way to disable a single unique coupon code quickly so people can use the code either in-store or online, but not both. Shopify doesn’t offer an easy way to search for a single unique code. Any ideas?