Solved

Developing a Custom Abandoned Cart Template

• 11 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi, 

I am developing custom Email template and having problem with making the product and title section dynamic. 

Can you please help me. 

Thanks 

Bikramjit

icon

Best answer by Dov 14 June 2021, 19:46

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @Bikramjit 

I would suggest checking out this doc example to grab template tags to be used in your emails. You’ll want to create a table block containing the info you’d like to display. An example of what that might look like can be found here.

You could also use the flow from our flow library and save the dynamic table block from that and plug it in to your own email design

I hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Bikramjit,

Thank you for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community and thank you @marissanunez for your reply.

Hi @Bikramjit 

I would suggest checking out this doc example to grab template tags to be used in your emails. You’ll want to create a table block containing the info you’d like to display. An example of what that might look like can be found here.

You could also use the flow from our flow library and save the dynamic table block from that and plug it in to your own email design

I hope this helps!

@Bikramjit, in addition to Marissa’s advice, I recommend checking out the post below which contains some troubleshooting steps:

I also recommend checking out the solution in this post which contains an example on how to use dynamic event variables in Klaviyo

In addition, Klaviyo does not current assist with developing custom templates, but the above articles coupled with the advice from Marissa should get you going in the right direction =]

Thanks and have a wonderful day.