Solved

Different Currencies on Emails

• 27 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

Hi, I am trying to find out how to have emails include the correct currency and prices we use on our shopify site depending on location.  So recipients in the US get $ and the correct price and recipients in UK get £ and Europe Euros. 

I’ve just tested my first email blast and included a data feed of popular products but they are all coming up in £...even in the US

Is someone able to help me on this please, 

thanks so much

Ben

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 27 August 2021, 19:15

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @ben124 !

Happy to help from across the pond!

How to Change the Currency for a Specific Template walks you through how to change how the price value is displayed in your template. At this time Klaviyo does not automatically convert any currency amount. My suggestion would be to clone your email template and manually update pricing to reflect the correct price in the desired currency and then follow the steps to update how the value is displayed following the article at this beginning of this post. Changing this setting on specific templates overrides the default currency setting in your account, but only for the current template. This is useful if you are segmenting based on geographical region and are targeting your campaign content based on different locations.

Hope this helps get you on a path moving forward! Thank you for being a member of the Klaviyo Community!

Badge +3

Hi, thanks for the response. 

I have customers around the world so this means I cant send emails with the product list options added, otherwise I risk them receiving an email with the wrong currency and amount. 

Thats a frustrating gap in the product available from Klaviyo.

Ben