Solved

Don't want to stack products on mobile - email is too wide

• 10 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

I don’t want to stack my product images on my mobile email. I want them to be displayed side by side but optimised for mobile. Currently if I don’t stack my products, the email is displayed so wide on my mobile that I have to scroll right to read.

Why is this happening? 

icon

Best answer by retention 10 March 2023, 18:37

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

Hi @sosoyhannah, welcome to the community!

If you want images not to be “Stacked” in mobile, you can use a Table Block.  You can learn more about doing that in my reply in this thread:

Give it a try and let us know if you have any more questions.

Badge +1

Hi, 

thanks for your reply. Is there an option to optimise the product block rather than use tables? I like that it pulls in my product details and links without me having to input them manually into a table

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @sosoyhannah

Thanks for sharing this. Unfortunately, you can either stack on mobile or utilize a table, with the exception of social links and table blocks. Something to note, with social images, you have control over whether or not they should stack. If you click on the social block and block styles, you can control the stacking from there.

The new editor offers more customizability here but there will always be certain elements (depending on the content of your email) which won't look exactly the same or as they should in mobile vs a computer due to the screen size constraints. I will certainly share this with our product team, thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it!

~Chloe