Solved

Dynamic Content - Non-ecommerce related

• 8 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hey all, 

BACKGROUND

Here’s how we’re using Klaviyo. We are a management group that creates and manages a franchise model around the country. Each franchise has it’s own brand identity and it’s own list. Currently, we send an email a week to all the lists and it’s the same email content, with updates to the color, the logo...etc. As we grow, we’ll eventually have 100+ of these franchises, and that means when it comes to sending an email, we’ll need to create 100 campaigns every week…..yuck. 

QUESTION

Is there a way with dynamic content to change logo’s, colors...etc. based on list? That way everyone in List A only see’s Content A, and List B only see’s Content B….etc x100. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

icon

Best answer by David To 27 April 2021, 15:24

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

Thinking of the management of that is making my dizzy!  Good news though it that you may need to only set it up once.  You can do it, here’s a quick article explaining how:

https://www.klaviyo.com/blog/dynamic-content-blocks

I think you may need to tag the subscriber or use a Klaviyo specific variable instead of filtering by list though.

Badge +2

Thanks Manny! 

Yes, I am aware of dynamic content, I’m wondering if anyone has done what I’m doing before? Is there anyone who may be willing to even jump on a zoom call to help me out? 

Thinking of the management of that is making my dizzy!  Good news though it that you may need to only set it up once.  You can do it, here’s a quick article explaining how:

https://www.klaviyo.com/blog/dynamic-content-blocks

I think you may need to tag the subscriber or use a Klaviyo specific variable instead of filtering by list though.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Jfifelski,

I would agree with @Manny Singh here and using profile property/tags along with the Show/Hide feature Klaviyo has would be your best option for achieving this. I would recommend taking a look at the following articles to learn more about this Show/Hide function and how to implement it within your emails:

Klaviyo also has a great Partner Program where you can find further assistance and strategies from some of our wonderful Partner Agencies to achieve your goal through our Partners Page.

-David