Solved

Dynamic saved content in new template editor (Universal Content)

• 18 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Is there a way to insert saved content dynamically on the new template editor? For example, we have a designed footer section with phone number, social links, icons, etc. that is in every email, including ones in flows. I would like to be able to edit the footer once and then it updates on every message, rather than having to go in and update each message individually. Our previous ESP allowed this, but I can’t seem to find a solution on Klaviyo. Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Dov 22 February 2022, 15:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @colleenmfly,

Thank you for sharing this question with us in the community.

What you’re describing is what we call “Universal Content”, and that is set to release in Q2 of this year!

I recommend following along the thread below where there is an ongoing discussion on this topic, and I will provide an update when Universal Content is released in Klaviyo.

Thanks for being a member of our community :) 

Badge +3

This is very important to us too.  Having to go back and edit every e-mail by hand is a pain.  We have to create a number of new e-mail templates and we were hoping we would see this feature announced in the Product Update this week so we could use it.

Two questions:

1. Any update on when we will see this / could get beta access?
  2. Is there any guidance on how we can ensure we will be compliant with whatever is required to use it when it gets delivered?
Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Bill C.,

Thanks for sharing this with us.

I completely respect the importance of this release and I can assure you we’re working diligently to release it as soon as we can 🙂.

The latest update from the team is a Q3 release, as I get more information I will be updating the thread linked above (re-linking it here as well)

In order to keep things organized and consolidated, I encourage everyone following along to defer to that thread for updates.

We really appreciate your patience through this process, we’re all very excited for its release!

@Bill C. with respect to your second question, there are no preconditions to using this feature, we will be releasing supporting help documentation when it does ship for clarity on using the feature.

I hope that helps!