Solved

Dynamic Table Duplicating Itself when more than 1 Product ordered

• 19 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

I am encountering an odd issue with building a dynamic table in our click & collect flow. 

For scenarios where our click & collect customers have placed an order with 1x product, it displays perfectly.
i.e:

For orders where our customers have placed an order with 2+ products, the dynamic table duplicates (as a whole).

i.e:

Cuts off a little in the second screenshot, but you get the idea.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks, 

Caitlin

icon

Best answer by Caito 22 August 2022, 04:12

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Caito,

Thanks for sharing this with us.

I recommend reaching out to our support team on this to have a closer look at the particular tags you’re using in your template as well as the setting of the block. There could be a number of things happening here that are hard to diagnose without looking at the particular template in more detail.

Once this gets squared away, it would be helpful if you could share the solution with the community in case something similar arises for another user :).

Thanks for being a community member.

Badge +1

Hi Dov,

Thanks - I reached out to support but managed to work out on my own that the variable looping feature was causing it to stuff up. Turning this off made the table function as intended, with orders of only 1x product showing only 1x product, orders of 2x only showing the 2 (no duplications) and so on and forth.

Hope this helps anyone still using the classic editor and looking to set up a dynamic table showing ordered products.