Solved

Dynamic table line item image is not showing

• 7 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hello!

I am having an issue with my item images not showing in all post transactional emails except for Order Confirmation. I am editing Klaviyo templates for export to Shopify.

I have applied the dynamic image variable {{ line | img_url: 'medium' }} to the Order Confirmation template to show correct item variant images, but this variable does not work for Order ShippedOrder Out For Delivery, Order Delivered, and Order Cancelled notifications - All post transactional emails except for Order Confirmation. I am editing Klaviyo templates for export to Shopify.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Adam

icon

Best answer by Irrra 8 February 2023, 15:57

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hello Adam, thank you for reaching out! 🙂

To resolve the issue of item images not showing in post transactional emails other than Order Confirmation, you'll need to make sure that the dynamic image variable {{ line | img_url: 'medium' }} is properly configured and accessible for those templates.

Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Verify that the dynamic image variable is correctly configured in Klaviyo.
  2. Check that the image URL is accessible and not blocked by any security or privacy settings.
  3. Make sure the image size specified in the variable (medium in this case) is correct and matches the size of the images in your Shopify store.
  4. If the issue still persists, try using a different image size or a different image URL altogether.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, it may be a bug in Klaviyo or with your Shopify store. In that case, you may need to contact Klaviyo support or a Shopify expert for further assistance.

Badge +2

Hi @Irrra ,

Thank you for your response. I will give your recommendations a try!

Best,

Adam