Solved

Email template for Welcome series

• 24 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hello! I am new to Klaviyo and have an email template saved that I want to go to all my new subscribers automatically. The problem is when I go into my welcome series, I cannot find a way to upload/attach my template. It seems I can only add it when I start a new campaign? It appears I can send a welcome email manually to my newsletter subscribers through a new campaign (I haven’t done this before so this would be the first communication) but I’m trying to find a way to automate it to send to all new subscribers using my current template I created. Does this make sense? Thank you in advance!!

Sally

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 27 February 2023, 10:48

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @supersal8 

Welcome to the Community! Happy to help with your Welcome Series Flow

When you save a template, they will be added to the template library. Then when you add a new email to a flow, you can pick the saved template from my templates tab when adding a new template. This will allow you to use any saved templates you created in your welcome series. 
https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000102752-Create-Edit-Delete-and-Manage-Templates

The first article I linked provides all the information you will need to successfully set up your Welcome Series Flow. The last one will help you manage your saved templates. Hope this helps!!

Thanks for being part of the Klaviyo Community!

Badge +2

Thank you for your response! I tried your suggestion but the problem is I only see a “generic” email template when I’m in the Welcome Series. I want my designed template to be the first point of contact (rather than just the standard “Thanks for subscribing!” seemingly auto text that comes from the Welcome Series. Is there a way to edit this? I am in the Welcome Series Flow and I still don’t see my template - I can only see it from “Campaigns”. I’m trying to connect my template directly to my Welcome Series. Thank you again for your help! Sally