Solved

Exclusive Discount codes

• 6 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +4

Hi everyone,

I am currently using dynamic coupon codes as part of my clients flows and i understand they can only be used once but is there a way so that they can’t be used in conjunction with any other discounts, offers or subscription customers? (customers who receive products on a regular basis)

Any help would be appreciated, thank you very much.

Tim 

icon

Best answer by Omar 6 March 2023, 18:26

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@Timo8877 

Klaviyo codes by default can’t be combined with any other codes. 

About offers, if you have website discount for some products that you don’t want included in a discount code in klaviyo I would suggest creating a collection on your store of all products that you want to be discounted and when creating codes in klaviyo always use that collection for the discounts instead of saying to use it for entire order.

And about specific subscribers if you want them not to receive discounts you can use flow filters, conditional/trigger splits and email filters to make sure that people that you don’t want to receive those discount emails would be filtered out.

Badge +4

Thats great advice Bobi N.

Thank you for your help on this one!

Have a great day

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

@Timo8877,

I think this depends on your ecommerce platform. If you're using Shopify then Shopify only allows you to use 1 discount code per order by default. You can't stack codes. Other platforms might have this functionality however.

Regards,

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO

Badge +4

Hi Omar,

thats great, thanks for clarifying.

Do have a great day, Tim