Feature Request: Email Template Folders

• 30 November 2021
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I just have a suggestion for the developers.

It would be cool to implement folders into the Email Templates. We have campaigns with several emails and would be nice to see them all in one place instead of sorting by 'search'

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hey there @JHawk

Welcome to the Community! Thanks for sharing with us and we hope to implement your thoughts into improving our product!

I will submit your request to be able to organize Templates into folders to our Product team for review :)
Did you know that Tags allow you to organize items across different areas in Klaviyo, streamlining your workflow and making it easier for different teams to collaborate? For lists and segments, you can either add tags when creating and naming them or you can add tags retroactively when they are already built in your account. In this article, you will learn how to add a tag to a list or a segment using either method.
To add a tag when creating a list or a segment, first head over to the Lists & Segments tab and create list/segment and choose to either create a list or segment.
Then, you can add a tag to the list or segment as you are naming it. Select the dropdown labeled Tags and either add an existing tag or create a new tag. Below is an example of where you will add tags to a segment.

add_tag_2.png

Meanwhile, the image below is an example of where you will add tags when creating a list.

tag_to_list.png

If you want to add tags to lists and segments that are already in your Klaviyo account, head to your Lists & Segments tab. Then, click the checkboxes next to any lists and segments that you want to apply tags to.
Click the Add/RemoveTags dropdown at the top of the page and select Add Tags.

add_tag.png

An Add Tags popup will appear. Click the dropdown under Tags, select or create your desired tags, and then click Add Tags. The tags will then be added to these lists and segments. 

add_tags.png

Hope this helped in the meantime!
Alex

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Would like to restate the request for folders in templates. The above stated suggestion is for lists and segments- not templates. Having folders for templates would be a great feature!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @EaseLiving

Thanks for sharing that feedback with us! 

I will log this feedback with our product team as I agree it would help with organization and be useful! 

Thanks for partipcating in the Community! 

-Taylor 

I’m relatively new to Klayvio, and currently have about 10 saved templates, without folders I imagine managing more than about 50 templates could be really challenging.

Do we know when folders in the templates section might be introduced?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @DanEagling

Welcome to the Community and thanks for sharing your opinion about this feature! I’m sorry this is a frustrating realization. While we don’t have a timeline on if this feature, I have shared your request and would follow Alex’s workflow in the meantime! 

Thanks for sharing!

-Taylor

Klaviyo is an excellent email marketing software. But I'm also in the same situation. I have almost 15 active templates and it wouldn't be a bad idea to implement folders to organize the various templates. I hope this feedback was helpful to improve some missing features!

Hi, i was searching for a FAQ for this feature and feel on this post.

I totally agree that managing multi-templates would be much better with a folder-based organisation.

I have 2 organizations and manage flows in 4 languages and this would help us a lot.

Thank you !​​​​​​​

Jérôme

I agree, the fact that there are no folders to store templates in is frustrating to say the least - I have over 100 templates and I am considering leaving Klaviyo because its just not manageable for our team anymore. I would think adding a folder option would not be a huge lift to make your customers happy. I put in a request for folders almost a year ago and still nothing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Krista

Thanks for sharing your feedback! I’m very sorry to hear about your frustration with this lack of feature.

We do carefully consider product feedback and requests from our customers! I’ve submitted another feature request on your behalf and those before you since my last comment.

Thank you for participating int he Community! 

-Taylor 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I really hope this takes off. Please implement this feature, we are overflowing with templates!

Thank you!

Hi, I see that this feature has been requested multiple times for over 2 years. We need folders to organize templates as well.