Feature Request: Saved Blocks

• 11 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

So I like that we can “save blocks”. But its a bit unproductive. It needs a revamp. 

Saved blocks should be able to save a full set of pieces, as well as be able to be edited globally. 

1. Its nice to save each block. But for example each email i have has the same footer. That footer contains of about 6 blocks. That should be able to be saved as a FULL BLOCK. So i can add that full block to each email, instead of having to still reconstruct peace by peace. 
  2. Then, how many times do we add a block, then find a big change we need to make to something. But it involves going to EVERY EMAIL and changing it. WHY. Each block saved should have a editing window, so that when you edit that block, ALL EMAILS with that block is auto updated. BAM! Technology at its best! 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @NStrand711,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with the Klaviyo Community!

The feedback shared surrounding a “universal saved block” is a highly sought after feature. This feature is currently being worked on by our Product Team and we look to release this feature in the near future. When there is any news we can share on this feature, i’ll update this thread so other Community members who may be following along can also receive an update as well!

Thanks for being a member of the Klaviyo Community!

David