Solved

Flow Template Limited - Free Plan

• 31 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +5
  • Contributor IV
  • 10 replies

Hi,

I am trying to setup up a new Browse Abandonment Flow, but there is no template showing up in search or other.

Actually all the available templates are quite limited from what I have seen in the past.

Is there a reason why?

I am using the Free Plan, and I am under the 250 contacts limit.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by In the Inbox 31 January 2024, 15:41

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hi @BTO 

Thank you for posting your question in the community.

Messages associated with a flow (Browse Abandon) can be found in the Flow section, essentially, Klaviyo offers flow templates which include the messages, sample time delays, and the triggers. 

You will only find basic templates in the email template section. 

If you have completed an integration with your ecommerce platform (Shopify, for example), you’ll see specific flow templates built for Shopify. If you have not integrated an ecommerce platform yet, you will see some options based on a custom integration.

First step, complete your ecommerce integration, and then checkout the library of Flow templates in the flow section.

I hope this helps!

@In the Inbox 

Badge +5

Hi @In the Inbox ,

Thanks for your reply, but as I mentioned, I only have a limited selection of flows to choose from. If I search for Browse Abandonment, it doesn’t even show up.

My integration is working fine, but I am with Shift4Shop, not shopify.

See the image of my available flows in the library.

Thanks

Badge +5

Sorry but not sure how to edit my previous post if possible.

I have also just noticed that I can't access certain Email Templates from my library, such as anything to do with Browse Abandonment, Added To Cart, etc. Which means I have to try to manually setup these emails too.

Same with the flows, no access to Added to Cart flows, etc., as per my previous image.

As I am on the Free plan currently, I have no access to Klaviyo support in any way. Which I must say is very disappointing.

Thanks again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @BTO

First, I’d suggest checking out our documentation on integrating Shift 4 Shopt. Additionally, the Browse Abandonment flow s should be open to you when you click ‘View all Flows’ as the trigger is ‘Viewed product’. 

As mentioned in a similar thread you opened up, you will need to manually create the ‘Add to Cart’ metric first if your integration doesn’t automatically add it in your Klaviyo account. 

There is nothing additional offered in an account for a free vs paid Klaviyo user. The only thing different is the support offered after 60 days. 

Hope this helps!

-Taylor 

Badge +5

Hi @Taylor Tarpley ,

My integration is working fine and my scripts are all firing according to Klaviyo. I can’t see any errors anywhere.

The “Added To Cart” script was actually setup and tested by Klaviyo Support, and also has no errors.

Even if the scripts weren’t setup properly, would this stop me from seeing the templates?

My issue is not the scripts/integration. The issue is that I can no longer access/see any of the standard flows/email templates that are available to all plans.

I have used some templates in the past, but can no longer see them. See the image above. These are the only flows that show, and even some of those are not available as they have “0 flows” in them.

There obviously must be something wrong with my account somewhere. I am setup as the Owner, so I have full access.

With regard to my similar thread, I was looking for external reputable Klaviyo templates that I could use, as I couldn’t access what I needed from my account, and I needed to get started on my project.

Thanks again.