Solved

Free shipping coupon code not working

Badge

Hi folks, I am trying to offer a $20 off on the shipping for people who have signed up. I have set the maximum rate to $20. However, if someone's shipping value is $50, the code is not working. It is showing $50 only How can I do this?

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 17 May 2024, 14:53

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +39

Welcome to the community @JasmineHanda 

Can you explain your issue in more detail, please?

It sounds like you’re saying that you’ve created a $20 discount code that isn’t working when you try to redeem it on your store - is that correct? 

What platform are you on e.g Shopify, Woocommerce etc?

Regards

Andy

Badge

Hi @bluesnapper The platform is Shopify. I have created a Shopify coupon code in Klaviyo for free shipping. The maximum rate I have set for it is $ 20. What I want to offer is a 20$ off on the shipping value to my customers when the code is redeemed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +39

Thanks @JasmineHanda 

I assume that you must be testing with an active code taken from Shopify so the sync with Shopify is working OK?

Is the coupon’s country eligibilty set correctly? And there is no min purchase amount set? Though I would expect error messages if not.

Regards

Andy

Badge

@bluesnapper yes, checked that. It is eligible to all countries and and no minimum order value is required. I just want to give an off on the shipping. If the shipping value is $20, all is waived off and if it's more than $20 then I want to give 20 off and rest amount can be added to the order value 

Userlevel 7
Badge +39

Hi @JasmineHanda 

Sorry, but I’ve run out of ideas!

Are you able to contact Shopify support? As the code resides in Shopify and applies to their checkout, I think they’ll be best placed to look into it. They are usually pretty responsive.

I hope you get it resolved!

Regards

Andy