Solved

How can I create this type of shape design in Figma?

• 5 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

How can I create this type of shape design in Figma?

I want to replicate this type of shape design within Figma but I have no clue how to do so. I would appreciate anybody's help!

Here are some examples:

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 6 December 2021, 18:41

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Jehide

Happy to see you again! 

I absolutely love this design element you’ve found, can definitely understand why you’re looking to replicate it! 

As this is an element created in Figma rather than Klaviyo, I would look into Figma’s Help Center documentation such as Using Shape Tools to create the desired effect. Their Help Center would have more rich resources and vast array of articles that could more appropriately find the solutions and continued learning you want! Additionally, it might be a good idea to Explore Figma's Community and see if anyone has asked similar questions in their forum as it pertains to only Figma related question on design and troubleshooting.

If you do find the answer, would you mind posting the answer as I’m sure it would be a  help to other users who happen upon your question in the future.

Thanks for your participation in the Community! 

-Taylor 

Badge +2

hey @Taylor Tarpley I've looked at all the resources but haven’t found a solution to it. 

However, if I do I would let everyone know!

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Jehide

Thanks for the clarification, I’m very sorry you haven’t been able to find the solution just yet. I might recommend creating a login for the Figma's Community and posting the question yourself so a potential staff member can get back to you! That is if you haven’t already. 

Thanks for being willing to share the solution with us when you do discover it. Appreciate it! 

Best,

Taylor