Solved

How can I keep my text from overlapping in Mobile view?

• 5 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I’ve got a hopefully simple to answer question. I am building my Welcome Series, but my text is overlapping in mobile view.  Anyone know how to adjust this?  Is there some kind of line height coding I need to add?

Looks good on desktop view:

But it starts overlapping in mobile view:

Here’s my source code:

<span style="font-family:helvetica,sans-serifhelvetica neue;"></span><span style="font-family:helvetica,sans-serifhelvetica neue;"><span style="font-size:14px;"></span></span>

<div data-paragraph="true" style="text-align: center;"><span style="font-size:26px;"><span style="font-family:helvetica,sans-serifhelvetica neue;">We know you signed up for the coupon code...</span></span> </div>

<div data-paragraph="true">&nbsp;</div>

<div data-paragraph="true" style="text-align: center;"><span style="font-size:16px;">We hope you'll stay for the comfort and community.&nbsp;&nbsp;</span></div>

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 7 March 2022, 18:40

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @reneewood8

Welcome to the Community! Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

Took a look at your website and love your company’s mission! When creating an email and using our template editor to preview, we typically suggest sending a preview email to yourself to get the most accurate view of how your email will be formatted for testing and viewing. Our editor view is more so used to test if the content is available in mobile vs. desktop and also uses a set default dimensions, which can sometimes lead to features appearing to be one way vs another.

Our new template editor does a better job at showing a more accurate possible view, still we recommend viewing the email on your phone for viewing. I’d suggest sending a preview to your phone and seeing if the issue still persists.

Thanks for participating in our Community!

-Taylor