Solved

How can I publish products that are stocked via a third party and not my website?

• 28 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I'm going to start using Klaviyo!

However, I have the problem that all my products are set to Not Published in Klaviyo. It says: Generally, a product that has 0 inventory, in the source system will appear as not published in klaviyo. I understand this, but how do I get Klaviyo to register that my inventory is with my POD provider and that there is plenty of stock?

I'm using Shopify, and under inventory I've selected the, Third-party services that manage inventory and fulfill orders.

Unfortunately, this does not change the fact that my products are listed as not published in Klaviyo, even though I have updated several times and resync. etc. 

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 30 May 2023, 22:02

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @ByMalaika

Thanks for sharing your question with us! Happy to help you get started with your product feeds! 

If you are using a third party app or integration to hold your stock outside of Shopify, you will need to create a custom feed so Klaviyo will then be able to register your stock and publish items. As creating a custom catalog takes custom coding, we won’t be able to assist or troubleshoot setting this up for you so I’d reach out to your developer or  a Klaviyo partner who would be happy to set this up for you if you’re not comfortable with coding. 

Another member of Community had a similar issue that I linked below if you want to gain more insight on this process! 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor