Solved

How do I stop hyperlinked text from turning white?

• 19 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi there, 

Every time my team and I hyperlink text within our emails it turns the text white (we usually use a white background). This was annoying but not too much of a problem until recently when every attempt we made to change the linked text back to black it refused. We can add all other kinds of styling to the linked text, but it refuses to change colour. 

It’s become very painful as this often where we link our content, not through specific buttons. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

I’ve attached images of the text not changing colour, and another of the text with all the additional styling.

Cheers,
Amy Fairall

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 19 January 2024, 11:22

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Welcome to the community @Amy Fairall 

An obvious question first: have you set the link colour in your styles (below)? This sets all links in your email to the same colour i.e non-white.

I have never had the issue you’re experiencing apart from when I have a link colour, say blue, and my footer is also in blue, so the unsubscribe text/link is hidden. To resolve that, I’ve used inline CSS to force it to white.

Regards

Andy

Badge

@bluesnapper ahh thank you! This was actually it, we’d been trying to change the styling within the text box only without changing the overall email styling. 

Thanks a bunch! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Glad it fixed it for you @Amy Fairall 

Regards

Andy