Solved

How to assign different coupon/checkout url based on cart product

• 24 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello, I'm interested in finding out if this scenario is feasible within Klaviyo.

Let's say I have a single product with two variants, and one of those variants offers a subscription option.

Now, I'd like to provide different coupons for each of these three options based on what's available in the cart:

If Variant No. 1 is in cart, offer $10 off.
If Variant No. 2 is in cart, offer $15 off.
If the subscription product is chosen, provide a 10% discount.

also, I wanna assign a dynamic checkout URL with the eligible coupon

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 29 February 2024, 02:21

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @webx47

Welcome to the Community! Happy to help! 

This would all depend on how the event data that identifies variants, SKUs, are sent sent over in your flow trigger. If this information is nested for instance, it cannot be used in filters for flows or in segments since this identifying property is nested too deep in the event data as only top-level properties can be used in in a flow’s trigger split. 

However, if this information is nested, you could modify what is shown to the user accordingly within the email itself. For instance, you could  use show/hide blocks to display the coupon needed based on the sku

While it depends on what integration you’re using, if you’re using the Shopify integration, the Communty threads below have the code you’ll need to configure to add the appropriate coupon to the dynamic checkout URL! 

Hope this helps!

-Taylor