Solved

How to change Klaviyo's default 9px / 18px block spacing?

• 25 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5
  • Problem Solver I
  • 35 replies

Hi There,

We’re trying to gain more consistency across email templates and are having trouble with the default block spacing of 9px/18px (see attached).

We can set defaults for the template overall but we can’t see a way to set defaults on each block - how do we do this?

Cheers, Ben

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 30 October 2023, 21:34

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Actually, how do you set defaults for all of the content blocks? Like setting text styles on buttons?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Ben

The easiest way to set a default to any blocks or block styles in your email would be to utilize our saved blocks and sections feature!

Hope this helps!

-Taylor 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Thank you and understood, it’s what we do. But people love those drag-and-drop icons! They’re super intuitive which is surely why they were built? But to be on-brand, you can’t use them. Bummer!

REQUEST: Allow us to set default styles for the drag-and-drop editor 

It’d be faster, more intuitive and ultimately more enjoyable if the drag-and-drop editor was on-brand. Even if styles had to be set via css or json, or however they’re currently set.

Or put another way... 

Why do we want the drag-and-drop editor to conflict with our templates? Surely nobody wants this. Everyone loves those drag-and-drop icons - I know I do!