Solved

How to Fix Issues with Adobe Fonts?

• 9 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi
I have 3 questions regarding the use of Adobe fonts:

2.  I'm currently using the adobe font aileron. How do use the Light version instead of the regular? I tried different version in the snippet (Aileron Light, Aileron-Light, "Aileron Light", "Aileron-Light") but none of them works. How should I write it?

1. All of the text block have an additional empty raw at the end of the text. If i delete this empty raw, the font changes back to Helvetica. having this empty raw really masses up my email. How do I fix this?

3. Can I make the adobe font the custom font for my entire email style? changing it on every block is very time consuming.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 10 January 2022, 20:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Etay Shaul,

Welcome to the Community, we’re happy to have you here! Love that you’re using custom fonts to personalize your email branding! 

Our Help Center Documentation will walk you through step-by-step on how to add  Adobe Fonts in your Email Template. To first walk through the troubleshooting process, I would ensure eveything in your custom font coding is correct per the documentation. It should be noted that you will need to copy the URL from the custom font you wish to import into the example code where it says 

('INSERT_FONT_URL');

and change the 

font-family: INSERT_FONT_NAME

to match your desired font. 

Additionally, you do not need to change every block to you intent to use to include this custom font code. Anything that is add in the ‘p tag’ of the code should affect the whole ‘page’ of the email template. This code will need to be added into the first text block of your template. As shown below. 

I can see that you have also shared you question with support and have found a solution! Finally, I would recommend gaining more insight about custom fonts by checking out these other posts about the same subject to build on your product knowledge! 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Badge +2

Thanks!