Solved

How to set up dynamic expiration date coupons with prestashop

• 5 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello,

I would like to set up dynamic expiration date for coupons un Prestashop. For example coupon will expire after 1 week after been sending.

I don’t see any parameters to set dynamic expiration in Klaviyo X Prestashop. I saw i was possible on Shopify, I would like to set the same behavior as Shopify an be able to select an expiration date “after a certain number of days/hours.

Thanks for your help !! 

Léa

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 5 September 2023, 17:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @LéaNvr

Welcome to the Community! Great question, love to see more questions around Prestashop! 

While you can upload dynamic coupons from Prestashop into Klaviyo, uploaded coupons cannot expire at variable expiration dates. They either expire on a specific date or never. In order to create coupons with variable expiration dates, Prestashop needs an accessible coupons API that would allow Klaviyo to generate codes as needed. Unfortunately, at this time, Prestashop does not have this feature available. 

To upload coupons from Prestashop that will expire on a specific date, you can follow these steps! 

I’m sorry this feature isn’t yet available for our Prestashop users! While I can’t provide any additional help for this issue, you might be interested in these french resources to gain more insight into our product and how to become a Klaviyo expert! 

Hope these help! 

-Taylor 

Badge

Hello Taylor, 

Thank you for your answer ! Can you tell me more about the Prestashop API and how to configure it ? Do you know some e-retailers which does it ?

Thanks a lot.
Léa

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @LéaNvr,

Outside of our various Prestashop help center articles, if you need more help understanding it, I would suggest contacting Prestashop Support. 

If you need more hands on assistance configuring it, I would recommend reaching out to some of our wonderful Klaviyo Partners through our Partner Directory.

David