I can't open multiple templates at once in the new template library?

• 27 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +7
  • Active Contributor IV
  • 26 replies

So…. there seems to have been an update in the last week or so to the template page that now when you click on a template to edit it poppsup with this preview window:

No  ‘open in a new tab’ option

The issue with this is I can no longer open multiple templates across multiple tabs to work on a full campaign at once.

As there are no tagging of folder structures in the Templates section I need to search by keyword then click a template then click the edit button and then do it all over again.

A week ago I could type in my keyword and open 5 templates across multiple tabs easily and unlike many other changes, there is no “use previous version” button.

I personally really don’t like this change and feel like it adds a bunch of unnecessary clicks to find/do what I’m trying to do -  but I’d like to hear what the community thinks.

Thanks

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @dgibbs

Good to see you again in Community! Happy to help! 

Yes, our template library did recently go through a change and our team is working tirelessly to work out any kinks and incorporate valuable feedback given to us by our customers! I will relay this feedback to the team today and come back with any possible workarounds for the issues you mention. 

Thank you for participating in the Community!

-Taylor