Solved

Image not displaying correctly

• 26 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge
  • Contributor I
  • 1 reply

Help!

I’ve created an email in a flow which has a split section in it that contains text on one side and an image on the other. When I send a test and view it on my Mac it looks fine but when I view the test on a PC laptop the image looks huge and the text is squished to the side. Any idea how I can fix this? I cant see anything in the settings. See attached image for what I’m meaning. 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by In the Inbox 26 February 2024, 16:13

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hi @JoF 

Thanks for posting your question in the community. 

This is probably an issue with the email client you have installed on your PC Laptop. Email clients can render emails differently based on the settings. 

You may want to consider building the email using alternative elements in the editor to better combat this. For example, rather than use the split block, you could try the table block with 2 columns, or use a new section with two columns. 

I tend to use sections with columns when building out emails where you want to have different content side-by-side in a single row. The sections also gives you some more customizations to how the content is oriented. That said, sections only have predefined column layouts so if you were using the Split element to create a more custom split, for the content in your email, this option may not be ideal.

Take a look and see if any of these other options resolve the issue.

@In the Inbox 

Badge

Thank you @In the Inbox! Using sections has fixed the issue. Appreciate it!