Skip to main content
Solved

Images are displaying in iphone 15

• 23 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone,

We’re encountering an issue where images are not rendering correctly on iPhone 15 devices in our Klaviyo emails. The problem seems specific to this model, and we’re looking for any insights or solutions that might help us address it.

Has anyone else faced this issue, or does anyone have suggestions for troubleshooting? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Hey @Shaheen Sadhwani 

Thank you for asking this question here in the community,

Have you made any changes or updates to these specific product images? If you update the item’s image after it was added to the template, that would cause it to break. For items like this, the solution is to manually remove the item with the broken image and re-add it. since this is device specific, I would suggest talking to a klaviyo rep so that they can look more in detail about this issue.

I hope this helps,

Thanks

Arpit

Badge +2

Hey Arpit, thanks for sharing answer!!

Actually the images are rendering correctly across all device: desktop, Android, iphone until 14pro and but the issue is only with iphone 15, the same image is not rendering correctly in iphone 15 except this perfectly rendering across all devices.

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Hey @Shaheen Sadhwani 

That's strange and emails rendering can be tricky as it all depends how the inbox provider chooses to render that email and images. I would certainly recommend using email on acid to test the template and see if you can pinpoint this down. Sadly there's only a single way an image can be place into the template and that's using the image block. The only other options would be to use custom html or css to call that image into the template which may be an alternative.   

Testing would be the best next step here I believe.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Arpit Banjara