Solved

Is it possible to create an email template like this?

• 11 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hello! I’ve been trying to build email templates that have sections like shown in the screenshots attached inside the Klaviyo template editor. However, I can’t seem to do this.

The closest I can get to from the template editor is this. I can’t seem to be able to make any dividers in this one big white board...

Can someone guide me on how to do this please? Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 12 December 2023, 14:58

View original

3 replies

Badge

Hi, 
You can definitely find this option in Klaviyo. To do this, you can create a table in the template first, and then you can place different content in each row. When you open a template (empty or filled), you can find this option at the bottom left under the 'Layout' section (see screenshot)

I believe this video can assist you further » https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/4407911841435 

Badge +1

Hi @MG82010 thanks so much for your help. This is what I managed to get with using tables inside the sections. 

How do I get rounded corners for each block once they have spacing between them? I’ve annotated it in the screenshot above with red circles. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @MG82010 

To get the rounded corners on the images as in your Klaviyo example, you’d need to do that in another image tool e.g Photoshop. So you create your image with the rounded corners you want and on a transparent background (gif/png) or a background colour to match your block.

Alternatively, you could create your template, export it and then amend the CSS to add a corner radius to your images, then re-import it as an HTML template. My first suggestion is easier!

Hope that helps

Regards

Andy