Solved

Klaviyo Coupons for Shopify

• 16 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

I’ve previously successfully created a Klaviyo Coupon which generates a batch of 100 unique codes in Shopify. I’ve now tried to create a second almost 20 hours ago but they are still loading in Shopify. 

Does anyone know how long they usually take to load in Shopify? I’m afraid to put the flow that contains the coupon code to live until the codes have generated in Shopify.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Laura

icon

Best answer by Paul S 20 November 2020, 20:56

View original

2 replies

Badge +1

I had this same problem on Friday and it never seemed to work. I ended up just using a single code so I could send the campaign out on time.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @LoveJools and @carved.

@LoveJools, is the coupon you’re trying to create for a new flow or to ensure that there are enough coupons in case the auto generated batch of 100 were depleted from the first time you created the coupon? 

Unique coupon codes for live flow emails are generated automatically in batches of 100. When coupon codes are depleted below 100, Klaviyo will generate another 100 coupon codes. This ensures that there are always enough codes available for live sending flow emails. Because coupon codes for flows are replenished automatically, you won't need to manually add batches of coupon codes, but curious if the coupon was for an existing flow or a completely new flow.

You can learn more about Coupons in Klaviyo in this article, and here’s an article specifically for Using a Coupon in an Email Campaign with Shopify.