Solved

Logo appearing twice but not in previews

• 27 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi there,

I’ve created a few flows. Some of our customers have replied but weirdly when I look at the email they have received, there are two of our logos at the top. When I click preview to check the email, there is only one. Can anyone help? I don’t want two logos on the top of each email.

Thank you

Ruth

icon

Best answer by David To 27 April 2021, 20:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @rutholdfield

Are you by chance being forwarded the email or having the email display again when someone sends a reply to your email? If this is the case, this blog post from Litmus should shed some light into this occurence: https://www.litmus.com/blog/when-forwarded-emails-break/

Furthermore, @Mack999 actually had a similar post regarding this issue as well where @Alex92 was able to provide a workaround of rebuilding the header/logo block with a single Image block.

Let us know how this goes!

-David

Badge +2

HI @david.to 

Thanks for your help. So someone has to replied to my email and when I scroll down, I see our logo twice and then my original email that was sent due to the flow.

Do I therefore not need to worry and they will only have received the one logo?

Thanks again - sorry it’s taking me a while to get my head around Klaviyo.

Ruth

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @rutholdfield

Thanks for those details! In that case, no need to worry as the emails are your sending from your flows would still only contain one logo/header. 

This occurrence is due to your emails “threading” which acts just like when emails are forwarded. 

-David