Skip to main content
Solved

Outlook rendering after the new update in June 2024

• 25 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Hey everyone,

Has anyone experienced rendering issues with Outlook after the latest June update? We had optimized our previous email template to look nice in Outlook, but after the update, everything got messed up.

We're encountering several problems:

1. Images: They are displaying smaller than they should, causing the text blocks to appear larger than the pictures.
  2. Footer alignment: It's off.
  3. Footer links: They are getting underlined.

These issues are only occurring in the Outlook Desktop version, while Outlook Mobile looks fine.

Does anyone know a fix? We've tried various solutions both within the editor and directly in the code, but it seems the rendering overrides everything we add to solve these issues.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Lina Sa

Welcome to the Community! 

It seems like you’re aware of the rendering issues in Outlook, as this inbox uses a different rendering engine to display emails and is an industry-wise problem for email marketing. I’m not aware of a June update that made things worse however, I wonder if there are certain support for  CSS/HTML stylings that has changed which has led to this? I wonder if anyone in the Community as seen any difference?  @Spark Bridge Digital LLC @In the Inbox @Bobby 

Lastly I’d check this doc out you can view all of the Styles that Outlook does not support.

Hope this helps!

-Taylor