Solved

Product feed template tag

• 22 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I would like to write a template that displays some products from the product feed and show specific fields for each one.

I found the catalog tag and I was wondering if there’s anything similar but for listing all products in the product feed (to use as input in a template loop)

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 22 December 2023, 20:55

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @ijawiucoka1

Welcome to the Community!

Do you mind sharing what are the rules you want to have in place and what specific fields you want to show for some of the products in the feed? What would they be and why? 

This will help us better know how to move forward depending on the data you want to filter or find vs not show. Additionally, if you don’t need your product feed to be more granular than our classic or personalized options,  I’d recommend checking them out as they might accomplish what you want and with less time creating code. 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

I would also like to add products from the product feed to a custom html message in a flow. I could not locate the correct tags to populate the products. for example: {% for item in SHOP_POPULAR_ALL_CATEGORIES %}<table>...{% item.title %}...</table>{% endfor %}. This way I can customize the display and content of each item displayed.