Solved

Questions about Klaviyo Confirmation

Badge +1

Hello everyone!

I have a few questions regarding Klaviyo confirmation emails that are sent to customers. I have attached screenshots of the email my friend received and my live template, and I noticed that the template looks different from what I had designed. Specifically, the logo appeared with a black rectangular box when the full background should appear black all the way, which may be due to his user interface being in dark mode. Is there a way to adjust this issue or should I redesign the template completely so that it is compatible with both dark mode and regular white mode? Furthermore, the color appears slightly different on his email, and I am not sure why.

I also wanted to ask for some advice on whether I should remove the standard "Thank you for your order" email sent from Shopify since I already have Klaviyo on all my confirmation emails. Any input on this would be greatly appreciated!

icon

Best answer by Omar 3 April 2023, 01:40

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

Hi @Oliver.T 

The main issue your facing is dark mode. 

There have been a couple of posts here about this topic:

Please also check: 

Does this help?

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO

Helping E-commerce brands maximize Lifetime Value & Profits with Klaviyo, CRO & CVO

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

Hi @Oliver.T,

You’ve gotten useful feedback already from @Omar. One thing I’d circle back on is whether or not to have “confirmation” emails sent from Shopify while you’re already sending them from Klaviyo.

The important thing is to make sure people are getting shipping updates about their order, in addition to the receipt-style “order confirmed” email. If you already have all of those transactional emails being sent from Klaviyo, then you can turn off what’s being sent from Shopify to prevent annoying people with duplicate emails.

But if you still need Shopify to send shipping emails bc your shipment software doesn’t integrate with Klaviyo, or you haven’t set up a “shipping notification” flow of emails in Klaviyo... then make sure those emails continue sending from Shopify, while turning off the duplicate “order confirmation” emails.

Hope this helps!

~ Gabrielle